In our new interview series, you’ll get inside tips and best-practices for maximizing the value of your cloud. Hear it directly from leading players in the cloud industry and discover how you can make their success work for you. Stay tuned for news on upcoming events!
In the meantime, check out one of our past webcasts – we absolutely guarantee “No Death by PowerPoint”!
Public Cloud Management – Getting The Most Performance With The Least Spend
Join David Feinleib of the Big Data Group as he shares the results of the first ever big data trends study on Cloud Cost Management.
If you are a public cloud user, you’ll discover on this interactive webcast, critical information about typical cloud costs, utilization rates and emerging trends.
Navigating the Cloud – Should Your Business Go Public, Private or Hybrid and Why
Join Zev Schonberg as he chats with Jeff Dickey, Chief Cloud Architect of Redapt, Robert Jenkins, CTO of CloudSigma and Vittaly Tavor, VP Products of Cloudyn. Topics covered include:
- Are Amazon customers getting what they need from AWS’ public and hybrid cloud offerings?
- Do System Integrators offer better value for creating custom, hybrid clouds?
- Which businesses benefit most from buying un-bundled private cloud services (i.e. independent purchase of CPU, RAM, Storage, etc.)?
While we have banned all “PowerPoint Punishment Sessions”, be ready to hear these cloud insiders share their insight and opinions on everything cloud.
How to Manage Your Cloud from Your Couch
Join Billy Cina as she interviews Sebastian Stadil, CEO of Scalr and Sharon Wagner, CEO of Cloudyn. Hear about these CEO’s experiences with the challenges and best-practices in the rapidly evolving world of cloud computing.
The session covered topics such as:
- How to identify optimal cloud usage options
- How to simplify and automate the deployment and long-term management of cloud assets
- Which US Presidential candidate will be better for the cloud
Please note that the replay begins with Sebastian answering Billy’s first question “If I woke you up in the middle of night, what would your top cloud best-practice tips be?”